Thursday, August 6, 2009

Staycation, Day 5

I spent most of the day today installing my new printer. It took much longer than I thought it would. This was due to the fact that I had to clean up the pile of papers that had been sitting on top of the old printer. (I'm really bad about piling papers on flat surfaces, including the tops of printers.) One advantage of the new printer is that it does not have a flat surface on top of it, so I can't stack papers on it anymore. The second thing that took a lot of time is the software installation. My older computer installed the software at an excruciatingly slow rate. However, the print is now up and running, and it works great! I'm very happy with it.

I finished knitting the first sock in the pair that I started over the weekend, and I began to work on the second sock. I also finished knitting the front of the sweater I am making for my chihuahua, but I did not have the patience to fit it on him. I still have to determine where to sew the arm holes. Once that is done, the sweater will be finished.

No comments: