Thursday, August 6, 2009

Staycation, Day 4

Today began with a trip to the veterinarian. It was time to take our two kittens in for their second round of shots. Here are the kitties:


This is Tigger (left) and Ludwig (right). They are both male, and they are littermates. Roy found them in our yard on May 7, when they were six weeks old. Unfortunately, we have not been able to catch the mother cat or the third kitten from the litter. However, Tigger and Ludwig are thriving. They are a little over 4 months old, and they are definitely indoor kitties. We live in the country, where there are lots of wild animals who would like to make a snack of our kittens. I can't allow that. So, they live in our basement for now.

I also began the sweater for our chihuahua. I have completed the whole back. I will begin the front of it tomorrow morning. The front is much smaller than the back, so I should finish it tomorrow.

The family and I did some more shopping today. (It seems that we're on some sort of spending binge lately!) I discovered that my printer, which is 5 years old, has died. I went to Staples to buy a new one. I got an HP OfficeJet for under $100. Roy also spent some time at Dick's Sporting Goods looking at camping gear. He has this idea that we're going to buy a van and convert it into an RV. I love travelling and camping, so I'm really excited about it, too.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

No comments: