Friday, May 1, 2009

Important Decision

I have come to an important decision. When I am done with the super secret knitting project, I will make something special for my aunt. She was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, and it was at stage 3A. Not good. I made hats of various colors for her to wear when she lost her hair. It felt really good to press my skills into such practical service.

Now, I would like to make her something that will make her feel beautiful while simultaneously sending the message that my aunt is a survivor. All I need is a few items, like yarn, needles, and notions. Actually, I need everything. My stash is not really equipped to handle spontaneous lace knitting.

Fortunately, the super secret knitting project is starting to slow down as it gets bigger. This gives me time to order the necessary supplies for this next great project.

I apologize for the secrecy. Both items are gifts, and the recipients probably read this blog. All will be revealed in due time. However, you can follow my progress on the super secret knitting project in Ravelry.

No comments: