Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday.  I am 36 years old.  Unlike many people my age, I still like my birthday.  My Mom called me to wish me a Happy Birthday, and several people have posted greetings to me in Facebook.  I am spending the day at home trying not to do much school work and doing some work on my newest creation.

Speaking of my newest creation, I have decided to revamp my genealogy page.  I have had this page for some time, but the information on it is old.  I am updating the information and refreshing the page, complete with new background and a brand spanking new css file.  I have discovered the joy and convenience of the css file, and I intend to make it work for my website.

I have also decided to create a blog just for my genealogical findings.  At present, this makes sense to me.  We shall see how much sense it makes after I have set up the blog and played with it for a while.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: